Voices for Nature is a green arts organisation. Jabujicaba is its flagship project – a creative campaign based on an especially written eco-thriller novel to inspire action for Brazil’s rainforest and its wildlife. Jabujicaba is used as a springboard to explore and debate global geo-political issues. The novella Caretta Caretta is a sequel to Jabujicaba.
The Voices for Nature team is made up of environmentalists, writers, artists, journalists, designers and photographers. We support young eco-creatives and royalties from our books go to conservation. Our work is financed mainly by Voices for Nature’s founders.
On-going projects include the Jabuji Debates 2017, a movie based on the novel Jabujicaba which is under development and our rewilding project in the Peak District National Park.
For press releases, interviews and photographs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen to a live radio interview with Susan Newman from Frogs are Green explaining the ideas behind the campaign and book Jabujicaba.
- March 2016: Press Release Jabuji Debates 2016 Final
- September 2015: Jabuji Debates Competition Opens
- June 2014: Oxford United women’s charity match »
- June 2014: Book launch Jabujicaba »
- June 2014: Jabuji World Cup Charity Challenge »
- May 2014: World Cup: Cheer for Peace »
- April 2014: E-book launched to save rainforests »